- Air pressure: 4 ÷ 7 bar (59 ÷103 psi)
- Air inlet: M 10x1 dual conical seat - pipe Ø 6 mm (0.2 in.)
- Lubricant outlet: G 1/8" BSP
- Lubricant: Mineral oil
- Oil viscosity (at working temperature): 15 ÷ 1000 cSt (77÷4628 SUS)
- Working temperature: + 5°C ÷ + 40°C (+ 41°F ÷ + 104°F)
- Working humidity: 90 % max.
- Storage temperature: - 20°C ÷ + 50°C (- 4°F ÷ + 122°F)
- Sound pressure level: < 70 dB(A)
Pump series 3103135 is suitable for lubrication feeding systems.
It can be installed on compressed system machines.
Pump is controlled by a 3-ways electrovalve (line-cilindric-vent) and is available in four different types with specific flowrates and reservoir capacities.
Pump is compact, miniaturized and economic: three characteristics which make this item very interesting!!
To access the MANUALS and 3D MODELS please sign in with the login box on the top right of the page or register