- Pumping system: 6 cam-operated pistons
- Flow rate: 0.015 cm3/cycle ÷ 0.06 cm3/cycle
- Pump speed (downstream from the reduction base): Max. 45
- Number of outlets: Max. 12
- Delivery connection (outlet): Push-in Ø 4 mm [Ø0.157in]
- Suction connection (input): Push-in Ø 8 mm [Ø0.315in]
- Storage temperature: -15°C ÷ +90°C [+5°F ÷ +194°F]
- Lubricant: 15 cSt ÷ 1000 cSt
- Reduction fittings: 2.2:1 - 8:1 - 8.75:1 - 25:1 - 50:1
The “PRM” is a multi-point piston pump operated by a cam system and designed to feed several independent lines up to a maximum of 12 outlets.
The pump has been designed for single-point lubrication systems in agricultural and various kinds of machinery for use with oil and has been designed to operate with a maximum of six easily adjustable pistons.
The PRM is available invarious reduction ratios allowing greater flexibility of use depending on the type of application. Being available in different versions to choose from depending on the reduction ratio necessary, there are also variants with a flange.
The features of the PRM pump make it ideal for the automatic lubrication of chains of agricultural machinery, such as combine harvesters, balers, hay harvesters, mowers, fertiliser spreaders, potato harvesters and disc mowers.
To access the MANUALS and 3D MODELS please sign in with the login box on the top right of the page or register
|Availability||Part Number||Description||Price||Lot Size||Buy|
|0146204-000000||PRM12B8,75S PUMP - FLANGED|