- Pumping system: 6 cam-operated pistons
- Flow rate: 0.015 cm3/cycle ÷ 0.06 cm3/cycle
- Pump speed (downstream from the reduction base): Max. 45
- Number of outlets: Max. 12
- Delivery connection (outlet): Push-in Ø 4 mm [Ø0.157in]
- Suction connection (input): Push-in Ø 8 mm [Ø0.315in]
- Storage temperature: -15°C ÷ +90°C [+5°F ÷ +194°F]
- Lubricant: 15 cSt ÷ 1000 cSt
- Reduction fittings: 2.2:1 - 8:1 - 8.75:1 - 25:1 - 50:1
The “PRM” is a multi-point piston pump operated by a cam system and designed to feed several independent lines up to a maximum of 12 outlets.
The pump has been designed for single-point lubrication systems in agricultural and various kinds of machinery for use with oil and has been designed to operate with a maximum of six easily adjustable pistons.
The PRM is available invarious reduction ratios allowing greater flexibility of use depending on the type of application. Being available in different versions to choose from depending on the reduction ratio necessary, there are also variants with a flange.
The pump is designed for merging outlets (to be defined during the order phase); the same will be provided directly to the merged outlets according to your specifications. Merging the two outlets will allow for the nominal flow rate of a single outlet to be doubled.
The features of the PRM pump make it ideal for the automatic lubrication of chains of agricultural machinery, such as combine harvesters, balers, hay harvesters, mowers, fertiliser spreaders, potato harvesters and disc mowers.
Improves machinery reliability
· This reduces maintenance costs
· Avoid downtime
· Save on lubricant
· The reservoir can be connected above or below the pump, up to 0.5 metres
· The PRM can run without lubrication up to 1000 hours without seizure in the event of failure to refill the reservoir
· The pump is available in various reduction ratios allowing greater flexibility of use depending on the type of application
· The regulation of the flow rate of the single piston can be performed simply and rapidly
· The regulation of the piston and the flow rate is aligned with the outlets
· The outputs can be excluded following a procedure
· The PRM is reversible, meaning that it can operate independently of the direction of rotation of the mechanical drive
· The high level of the pump’s robustness allows it to be used in difficult environments.
To access the MANUALS and 3D MODELS please sign in with the login box on the top right of the page or register
|Availability||Part Number||Description||Price||Lot Size||Buy|
|0146204-000000||PRM12B8,75S PUMP - FLANGED|