- Electrical design: DC PNP
- Output function: 2 switching outputsnormally open / closed complementary
- Light spot diameter [mm]: < 5 (Flowrate 2 m)
- Measuring frequency [Hz]: 33
- Operating voltage [V]: 10...30 DC
- Power absorbtion [mA]: 75: (24 V)
- Current capacity [mA]: 2 x 200
- Norm. duration [h]: 50000
- Ambient temperature [°C]: -25...60
- Grade/protection class: IP 67/IP 65
- CEM EN 60947-5-2
- Connection: Connector M12
The Laser level is an optical distance sensor adapted for measuring the quantity of lubricant present in pump reservoirs.
This sensor can have a digital output that can be set to the required setpoint for minimum, maximum or other level settings.
The level was designed primarily for use on the SUMO and Mini-SUMO Pump system using the Dropsa standardized fixing flange.
To access the MANUALS and 3D MODELS please sign in with the login box on the top right of the page or register