- Air MIN pressure 3 bar(44.1 psi)
- Air MAX pressure 10 bar(147 psi)
- Section of passage 80 mm2
- Driving voltage 24 Vdc -110 Vac
- Power absorption 4 W
- Driving-air inlet 1/4" gas
- Lubricant outlet 1/2" gas cone
This valve has been designed to control lubricant flow (oil and grease).
Piston is made of hardened and ground steel. It is driven by a pneumatic cylinder controlled by a solenoid valve.
This device is normally used in dual line lubrication systems, where it is necessary the remote including or excluding of some parts of plant.
This valve find interesting applications in cases where one or more machines included in a cycle of production must be excluded.
To access the MANUALS and 3D MODELS please sign in with the login box on the top right of the page or register