DROPSA DM X-OVER Sub-base : The easy way to go modular on your existing traditional DUAL LINE system.
The Dropsa DM X-OVER Sub-base.
DropsA, a world leader in Dual line modular products and lubrication products in the Steel industry is pleased to announce the DM X-OVER sub-base series of dual line modular valves.
By using the DM X-OVER series, customers with traditional non modular dual line products can switch over effortlessly to the modular design concept and immediately take advantage of the numerous benefits this brings.
The DM-XOVER series Base plates allows you users to replace non modular dual line elements (typically with 1 – 4 turrets) with a new base plates that has exact interchangeable piping connections as its existing non-modular counterpart.
This sub-base plate accommodates off-the-shelf Dropsa modular dual line valves – the steel industry’s preferred choice of modular dual line valves for steel machinery manufacturers and users alike.
Once the sub-base plate is in place you will not have to touch your tubing again to replace dual line valves
- Please note that each DM X-OVER sub-base is supplied complete with the divider valves preassembled onto the sub-base plate and includes the fixing bracket that can be used to secure the base if needed
WHY USE YESTERDAY’S TECHNOLOGY WHEN YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND SAVE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME ?
The DM X-OVER sub-base allows you to benefit immediately from the reduced costs of a modular approach to lubrication systems. The X-OVER Sub-base itself is competitively priced so you will find there is no additional cost in replacing your traditional (non modular) lubrication block with the new modular device.
The Top 3 benefits of switching to modular dual line:
- Being able to replace any of the valve sections without ever having to touch the system piping, greatly reducing the chance of contamination entering the system.
- Replacing just the Divider valve you need to replace : If you need to replace one divider valve on a four valve sub-base, you are saving the cost of the other three valves compared to using a non-modular approach.
- Time saving. quick and easy : to replace a modular valve is significantly quicker than a non modular. Just two fixing screws are used to replace the valve instead of having to disconnect both inlet and outlet piping. The whole process is much cleaner and you only ever need one type of valve in your spares inventory rather than four.
DROPSA - LEADING THE WAY IN STEEL WITH MODULAR DM DUAL LINE VALVE TECHNOLOGY FOR GREASE LUBRICATION
The Dropsa DM dual line valves are the preferred choice of many Steel machinery OEM and customers for grease lubrication valves.
There are many good reasons why…
The product has always provided high levels of reliability and represents excellent value for money.
Consider some important facts about Dropsa’s modular dual line valve.
- Made in high quality hard nickel plated steel. 70 times more resistant than zinc plated steel.
- Also available in Stainless 316 Steel for ultra harsh environments
- Micron level honing and grinding production process for high performance spool and body matching provides extended product life and high numbers of cycles.
- Specially designed Viton sealing technology for a long leak free life, even when using oil instead of grease.
- Manufactured and assembled at our high-tech production facility and individually tested to exacting quality standard using the latest in industrial automation.
- CE and ATEX certified as standard