DropsA participates in MSV 2023, the most important industrial fair in Central Europe.
PLACE: Brno - Czech Republic
applications cover a wide range of industrial lubrication systems and solutions
for different industries.
The experience and the attention to new technologies, innovative materials and processes, allow us to focus on the different demand coming from specific industry segments.
DropsA has been studying targeted and versatile solutions for decades, which adapt to every need, with the guarantee of very high reliability and maximum operation.
DropsA offers an entire range of products: covering oil, fluid grease or grease for slide-lubrication solutions, recirculating oil for cooling and gearbox applications, air-oil for bearings and MQL near dry machining for chip cutting applications.
By visiting DropsA’s booth, you will have the opportunity to discover the wide offer of systems for the various types of machinery in the mechanical, metalworking and electrical engineering industry.
You will discover the latest innovative MQL lubrication solutions specific for all cutting operations and machine tool processing.
You will meet our experts who will present our products and offer you the solution best suited to your needs:
- automated lubrication systems;
- solutions for oil lubrication, utilizing oil pumps which can create a thin lubricant film that protects machine components;
- grease lubrication systems, providing a precise amount of grease to lubrication points, utilizing separate progressive outlets; an ideal solution for machine tools of different sizes, with many points to lubricate and which require total control of the system.
Some products will be presented such as:
- the revolutionary MaXtreme, a solution for micro-aerosol, minimal quantity lubrication (MQL) machining that is ideal for the most demanding and high performance near-dry machining applications requiring external, internal and through-the-tool minimal quantity lubrication;
- the Vip Air 4.0 product range, solutions designed for the monitoring and control of precise air-oil lubricant flow, suitable for cooling processes and carrying defined quantities of miniscule air-oil particles to the lubrication points of machine tools and cutting applications;
- the FemtoPump, the new compact electric grease pump characterized by high versatility, with multiple possibilities of configuration depending on the application;
- the innovative electric pumps Bravo 4.0 and Smart 4.0, two solutions with IoT features, ideal for optimizing the production of machinery operating in different industrial sectors.
And much more…
Visit our stand to discover the advantages offered by our lubrication solutions! Our consultants will help you choose the most suitable lubrication system, to increase the productivity of your machine, ensuring precision, performance and cutting-edge technology!