- Temperature range: -30 to +80oC
- Max. pressure (inlet): 400 bar (5800 psi.)
- Cycles: 100/min.
- Min. Viscosity: 100 cSt (462 SSU)
- Grease Max.: 265 ASTM (NLGI 2)
- Connections: - Inlet: 3/8" - Outlet: 3/8"
The feeder body is made of special anti-friction steel. Pistons are made of tempered steel. Bores and pistons are lapped to provide superior sealing. These feeders do not employ indicator turrets (see AGG6 series) and are used for special applications.
The body has a galvanized finish and features an adaptor for single or double outlet conversion. They are set by the factory at 12 cc./stroke (.732 cu. in./stroke) unless otherwise requested.
To access the MANUALS and 3D MODELS please sign in with the login box on the top right of the page or register