- Fine filtration without risk of pump cavitation
- Negligible pressure drop & full fluid flow even when full of contaminant
- Removes ferrous and some nonferrous particles down to submicron sizes
- Contaminant storage without 'wash off' of collected particles
- Bi-directional operation
- Compatible with a wide range of petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, hydraulic & lubricating fluids
The Magnom PumpMate Magnetic Filter (Magnetic Suction Strainer) is specifically designed to protect hydraulic pumps on the suction side, inside the tank (reservoir).
The patented design filters the suction side of pumps. Unlike a standard Suction Strainer which really is NOT a filter Magnom provides the performance of a 1 micron absolute hydraulic filter cartridge on the suction side of a pump. This is accomplished without wash-off of collected particles as seen with standard magnetic filters, suction strainers or standard hydraulic filters.
To access the MANUALS and 3D MODELS please sign in with the login box on the top right of the page or register