PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION ACTIVITIES: WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
DropsA welcomes you and tells you that we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy according to the provisions introduced by EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
The personal data you enter on the website will be collected and used for reasons inherent in the recruitment and selection of staff in order to provide information on job and career opportunities at DropsA.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you submit an application for a job at DropsA, the company collects and uses your personal information to carry out the recruitment and hiring process. Your personal data may be kept and used by DropsA to evaluate your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below.
With the term "DropsA”, subsidiaries, affiliates, subsidiaries and service providers belonging to DropsA are intended, which will collect, use and retain your personal information related to your employment application, our research processes and personnel selection. The full list of DropsA companies is broken down according to nation and its contacts can be found on our website (link http://www.dropsa.com/it/contatti-societa)
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
The information entered in the CVs, in letters or other written material;
- The information that is collected from the person interviewing or selecting, or as a result of simple Internet searches;
- Data supplied by employment agencies, recruitment agencies or job search sites managed by third parties, where applicable;
- References provided by others in your favour;
- Information about your previous jobs, education and, where applicable, concerning the statement of claims, pending appointments or other data that arises during the course of other pre-assumptive verifications.
- Information related to your state of health or possible disability, if relevant to your ability or willingness to work or relevant to the need for a customised working post, within existing legislative in force concerning the time for which such data can be stored and to concerning other specific limitations that may apply.
SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA ON YOUR PART CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT TO THE USE OF THE DATA AND YOUR CONFIRMATION OF THEIR CORRECTNESS
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood what has been stated and have granted consent for the use of your data as previously stated. There is no obligation for you to provide the data requested to DropsA, however, failure to provide the data requested may affect the assessment of your application for the job you have applied for.
By submitting your information, you agree that all statements made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and that you have not knowingly omitted any relevant of an unfavourable nature. Submitting erroneous data may render you unfit for the job.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
DropsA shall use your personal data to:
- evaluate your eligibility for taking the role for which you applied and for roles that may become available in the future;
- perform analysis on our group of candidates to better understand who is applying for a certain position at DropsA and how to attract the greatest talents;
- make any communication required by law and respond to legal action.
WHAT SOURCES DOES THE COMPANY OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
DropsA may obtain data about you from the following sources:
- From you, when you submit your curriculum vitae or other data online;
- From conversations with staff recruiters and interviews with those responsible for the selection, and other staff or representatives of DropsA, or data we may obtain from job search sites or professional networks (such as Monster.com, LinkedIn, etc.), on which can you insert data about you that are visible to the public;
- By recruiting personnel of third party providers, personnel selection agencies or websites via which you have been introduced to DropsA. Any CVs or other candidate data sent outside of the guidelines established for the submission of the request (included by the careers website or e-mail to any employee of DropsA) and without a written agreement or otherwise, will be deemed usable by DropsA.
WHO WILL ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA? WHERE ARE THE DATA STORED?
In General, access to personal data is limited in such as way as to restrict to a minimum the number of people at DropsA on a global level who have access to the data to the extent it is necessary to evaluate employment requests or those who are obligated by applicable laws to communication these data.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you receive and accept a job offer from DropsA, personal data collected in the period prior to your employment will become part of the DropsA’s personal archives to be stored throughout the course of your employment and for a period thereafter (according to the provisions laid down by law and vary from country to country).If does not employ you, it may continue to store and use the personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to keep you under consideration for new available jobs and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 24 months.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right to be forgotten/deletion of data
In some circumstances, you have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data and/or the cancellation of the same. You have the power to submit this request at any time and DropsA will assess the possibility of accepting the same. In situations where we ascertain that, by law, your personal data deletion request is accepted, DropsA will immediately do so without undue delay.
Right to correct your personal data
In case you are able to prove the inaccuracy of your personal information held by us, you have the option to request the updating of such information or correct them. We strongly encourage you to send us an email to update your personal information first hand.
The email should be sent to: [email protected]
Right to request access to your personal information or contact us with questions or feedback
If you have any questions, comments or complaints, or you would like a copy of your personal data or to correct them if you think they are incorrect, you may contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected] specifying the country of reference.
HOW THE COMPANY PROTECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dropsa uses physical, technical and organisational security measures to protect your data so that they are not lost or used inappropriately. When we use third parties who perform services on our behalf which may allow them to access your personal data, we require them by contract to implement the same security measures.